Subject: Re: patch for SGE: using tty over qrsh
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 05/05/2007 12:59:06
On 05/03/2007 17:41:52, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> > Any comment? Should it be committed in pkgsrc? Should it be propagated
> > upstream?
>
> Why special casing Linux and NetBSD? Based on the answer, yes. Yes.
> It might be useful to make it optional though (the process group
> creation).

The code currently in SGE is ifdef Linux, so I just added an ifdef for
NetBSD.

As for the optional process group creation: I must confess I don't really
understand what that patch does, and why someone could not want it.

I'm not sure I'm expert enough with pkgsrc to make a patch optional. Anybody
welcome to beat me at it.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu@netbsd.org