Subject: urlview-0.9nb2 missing?
To: None <>
From: Alasdair Reed <>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 03/26/2007 02:13:51
I installed urlviewer and an example seems to be missing?
I get the following message when invoking urlview from within mutt:
Executing: ''... not found

Or are you required to write it yourself? I looked
around on the net for an example of the script, but no luck. Nothing on dotfiles or any other site.
Also the man page says there should be a file:

which in NetBSD would be usr/pkg/urlview.conf, I imagine. Anyway the file exists in neither locations. The fact that it is
searching for suggests that the .conf file should be present(?) but I can't locate it.

It could be that the man page tells you how to write the said script, but as yet I am fairly new to the cryptic nature of man
pages so apologies for my ignorance.