Subject: Re: urlview-0.9nb2 url_handler.sh missing?
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netBSD.org>
From: Jukka Salmi <j+nbsd@2007.salmi.ch>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 03/25/2007 17:47:41
Hi,

Alasdair Reed --> pkgsrc-users (2007-03-26 02:13:51 +1000):
> I installed urlviewer and an example url_handler.sh seems to be missing?

Yes, such a script is not installed by the package. But there are two
example scripts in the distfile, url_handler.sh and url_handler.sh.suse.

> Also the man page says there should be a file:
>
> /etc/urlview.conf

This file is also not installed. But you only need this file if you
want to override the default regex (see man page).

FWIW, the package should probably be changed to install a working
url_handler.sh sript, and an example urlview.conf file.

Regards, Jukka

--
bashian roulette:
$ ((RANDOM%6)) || rm -rf ~