Subject: OpenOffice.org 2.1.0 (native)
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Kouichirou Hiratsuka <email@example.com>
Date: 02/27/2007 21:43:25
I've just imported misc/openoffice2 (OpenOffice.org 2.1.0) for build.
It can be built on some platforms (please see NOTE).
And some options are selectable by options.mk.
Please see output of `make show-options' before building it.
At present, help files are not installed. I'll work for fixing it.
* Tested platforms:
- NetBSD-current/i386 (gcc 3.3.6)
- NetBSD 4.0_BETA2/i386 (gcc 3.3.6)
- NetBSD 3.1_STABLE/i386 (gcc 3.3.3)
* WRKDIR needs about 5GB free space.
* Building time is longer than OOo 1.1.5 (about 1.7x).
* Install help files (Java seems to be needed for build).
* Support more platforms (amd64, Dragonfly, etc.).
* Make this build with gcc4.
If you find any problems, please report by send-pr(1).
And patches for above TODOs are welcome :-)