Subject: Re: proofreading pkgsrc flyers
To: Stefan 'Kaishakunin' Schumacher <>
From: david.aubril <>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 02/17/2007 09:05:29
Nice work.
Three things :
1°) "Those packages are uploaded to _and freely
available to all pkgsrc users."
Well, what is that ftp ? where do you find it ?
2°) In the english version, there is some german text under the pictures
( page 1 ). You show a screenshot of pkg_select, but you don't mention
it in page 2, "Additional Programs".
3°) "To install a package, simply enter the specific directory and type
make install clean"
Actually, it might be better to type "make install clean clean-depends".
Best regards.