Subject: Re: firefox-bin-flash and opera-plugins not working
To: None <>
From: Onno van der Linden <>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 02/07/2007 00:18:58
On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 05:04:30PM -0500, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> > And a working youtube with sound :-)
> >
> > The audio still isn't completely in sync with the video,
> > but it is a million miles better than crashing.
> >
> > Many thanks again to Geert Hendrickx for the hint about
> > nspluginwrapper.
> >
> This is great!  Now, if someone will just pkgsrc-ize it...
> 		--Steve Bellovin,

Just one warning. There doesn't seem to be a java plugin available
that can be used with nspluginwrapper when you have a native firefox
binary. In this case nspluginwrapper can't handle the ns7 format of
Since I need a java plugin for my online banking stuff, I'm gonna experiment
with nspluginwrapper and firefox-bin tomorrow.