Subject: Re: DragonFlyBSD, and squid transparent
To: Gergo Szakal <>
From: Francisco Valladolid Hdez. <>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 02/06/2007 11:17:27

--- Gergo Szakal <> wrote:

> Hello, I would like to transparently proxy with pf
> and DragonFlyBSD using www/squid but the option
> pf-transparent is not available for this platform,

pf-transparent ? --- this option don't existe or maybe
I dond't know.

This topis is OT: for this list, maybe you want
redirect you mail to pf mailing list.

But i can recomended the next link.
The idea is the same only you maybe adapt it to
DragonFly O.S

> can somebody please post a fix for this? I am using
> pkgsrc-current and I could fix the thing in
>, but it misses the PF header files (don't
> know which ones, though).

Maybe you have to compile squid with the transparent

> Thanks in advance for help.
> --
> Gergo Szakal <>

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! - 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
Francisco Valladolid Hdez. -

Get your own web address.