Subject: Re: NetBSD/amd64 and cvsup? Impossible?
To: None <viktor@netbsd.se>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@uninett.no>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 02/02/2007 00:33:19
> Does anyone here got cvsup (devel/cvsup) with all deps, to
> build under NetBSD/amd64?

I have not, at least not so far.

> It seems to build ONLY under i386 (cvsup and ezm).  I have more
> than 4GB of memory, therefore NetBSD/i386 isn't a good
> solution.  Under FreeBSD it builds under both archs, but I want
> to use NetBSD of course=3D)

Oh, it builds there?  I guess it's time to investigate what they
did to make it go.  I remember trying earlier, but never got it
past this point:

NetBSDamd64     m3cgc1 gets an internal error while compiling
                TickPortable.m3, pointing to line 38, which involves
                conversion either to or from floating point.

As part of my earlier attempts, I upgraded the gcc internal to
ezm3 to 3.3.3, but that didn't fix it.

Regards,

- H=E5vard