Subject: net/libtorrent - minor nit
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.m.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 01/29/2007 09:14:19
--------------enig80B9FE5FAC750A7B98F1D657

Hello all,

   I tried to update rtorrent via "make update" today. Obviously it
failed due to an outdated libtorrent. I beat myself with a stick 20
times for forgetting libtorrent. Then I went into net/libtorrent and ran
"make update". It downloaded the tarball, then complained that it
couldn't cd to
/home/pkgsrc/pkgsrc/net/libtorrent/work/libtorrent-<version>. I checked
the work directory, and sure enough -- it wasn't there. I unpacked and
unarchived the tarball manually, and ran "make install". Now it's
building it happily.

--=20
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson