Subject: Package binaries for NetBSD/sparc64 4.0_BETA2 / pkgsrc-2006Q4
To: None <>
From: Havard Eidnes <>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 01/25/2007 13:26:13

I've uploaded the new files in the results of a bulk build for
NetBSD/sparc64 4.0_BETA2 to

A total of 4.4GB of packages were uploaded.

The source tree this was built from was updated Dec 29 2006, so I
cheated a bit with respect to the final cutting of pkgsrc-2006Q4...

As indicated above, the build was done on a machine running
NetBSD 4.0_BETA2, and most of these packages should be usable both
on 4.0_BETA2 and newer versions of the OS.

I'll re-update the pkgsrc tree along pkgsrc-2006Q4, and start a
new round of builds to pick up changes on the branch between the
last update and now.

- H=E5vard