Subject: Package binaries for NetBSD/sparc64 2.0 / pkgsrc-2006Q3
To: None <port-sparc64@NetBSD.org>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@NetBSD.org>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 12/28/2006 00:40:47
Hi,

I've uploaded the new files in the results of a bulk build for
NetBSD/sparc64 to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages-2006Q3/NetBSD-2.0/sparc64/

This latest build was done from sources updated Dec 17 2006.  A total
of 529MB of packages were uploaded, the almost complete list of
packages which now exist in new versions is ImageMagick,
ap2-modsecurity, dovecot, dspam, evince, evince-nautilus,
gnome-screensaver, gnupg-devel, gtar-base, gv, imlib2,
ja-squirrelmail, kdegraphics, kile, kronolith, lha, libgsf, links,
links-gui, mutt, openldap-client, openldap-server, p5-PerlMagick,
php-extensions, phpmyadmin, poppler, py24-django, ruby, squirrelmail,
streamripper, tnftpd, and xine-lib.  Some of these have probably also
triggered rebuilds of other packages, which were also dragged along.

This is the last update of 2006Q3 for this version; I'll update to
pkgsrc-current in preparation for the 2006Q4 packages next.

The build was done on a machine running NetBSD 2.0.2, and most of
these packages should be usable both on 2.0 and on newer versions
of the OS, at least up to the point where we switced to gcc 4.

Regards,

- H=E5vard