Subject: Re: can't cd to ${WRKSRC}
To: =?UTF-8?Q?C=C3=A9sar_Catri=C3=A1n_Carre=C3=B1o?= <ccatrian@eml.cc>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 12/11/2006 15:16:32
> > Looking again, the error is "cd" in your post-extract target. I don't know
> > why (and even looked at make code some).
> >
> > Just complete your post-extract target and it works. Like add an semicolon
> > after the command or do the (ampersand-ampersand) && next part.
>
> Right. Now it works. It needs at least a semicolon. Thank you very much.

By the way, what's the purpose of just cd'ing to that directory in the
post-extract target? Or did you have more stuff to do there that wasn't in
your posted Makefile?

And you can also use pkgsrc-wip to commit your code in progress (even if
not working) if that will help for others to test and assist.