Subject: Re: swi-prolog-lite and gmp
To: Lieven De Keyzer <lieven.dekeyzer@gmail.com>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 12/09/2006 20:06:17
} > Lieven De Keyzer wrote:
} > > I'm trying to build lang/swi-prolog-lite. During the configuration
} > > phase I receive this message:
} > >
} > > ****************************************************************
} > > * Could not find libgmp or gmp.h.  GMP enables SWI-Prolog
} > > * support for unbounded integer arithmetic and rational numbers.
} > > *
} > > * See README.gmp for details.
} > >
} > > However, I have installed devel/gmp.

     devel/gmp had been broken, but I've updated it.  Also, I have made
lang/swi-prolog-lite use gmp.  Can you update your pkgsrc tree and test
it, please?  I never did get the hang of prolog (one of the only
languages I've tried that I can't program in).

}-- End of excerpt from "Lieven De Keyzer"