Subject: py-clearsilver problem on netbsd/sparc
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Reid Linnemann <lreid@cs.okstate.edu>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 11/14/2006 21:33:49
Hi,
  I'm trying to use trac from pkgsrc on to a sparc32 machine
(sparcstation 20) running netbsd 2.0.3_STABLE. The port compiles and
installs with no problems, but as soon as a request to trac is made, I
get an error:

'ImportError: /usr/pkg/lib/python2.4/site-packages/neo_cgi.so: Undefined
symbol "" (symnum = 19)'

I'm using a fresh pkgsrc from today. I've verified that the error is
triggered at any point that the neo_cgi.so module is imported in
python2.3 or python 2.4. I've searched for this message, but come up
dry. Does anyone have any clues? I'm glad to provide any information
necessary.

Thanks,
Reid