Subject: Re: Problems with 2006Q3
To: Hrvoje =?iso-8859-2?Q?Habjani=E6?= <hrvoje.habjanic@zg.t-com.hr>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 11/11/2006 18:08:55
--PNpeiK4tTqhYOExY

On Sat, Nov 11, 2006 at 11:14:25AM +0100, Hrvoje Habjani=E6 wrote:
> I did pull 2006Q3 again from CVS on 9.11. and noticed that my previous
> patches aren't in. Following patches are should be applied after my
> previous ones.

and they might never be, unless someone actually asks for them to be
pulled up.  even that doesn't mean they will really be included in the
stable branch.  releng-pkgsrc is currently seriously undermanned and
portability fixes are treated as second class citizens with focus on
security issues only.

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --