Subject: Re: www/firefox2 issues on NetBSD/macppc 3.x
To: John Darrow <John.P.Darrow@wheaton.edu>
From: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@aydogan.de>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 11/07/2006 00:08:29
Well, for me on i386, I've got issues with firefox2 aswell.
The backspace key doesn't go back. Most of the time.
And on websites with links that points to #jump references does not work. The
site is just reloaded. And firefox2 it seems slower.
That's why I switched back to firefox 1.5.0.7 at the moment.

Greets, Zafer.