Subject: Hell and Damn !
To: None <>
From: David Aubril <>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 11/05/2006 20:24:51
OK. new version of wine today. I still get the same error message.
/    wine: creating configuration directory '/home/david/.wine'...
    wine: Error detected by libpthread: Unlocking unlocked mutex.
    Detected by file
line 362, function                 "pthread_mutex_unlock"/
If someone could tell me how to get this working, I would be so happy !
It would be such a nice action !
I have heard about a 'ulimit' command, but I can't figure out how this
command works. It seems it helps, though.
I am running an i686 toshiba laptop with - obviously - netbsd 3.0.
If someone can help, thanks...
If nobody can, thanks anyway...