Subject: Re: vim on Mac OS X
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Georg Schwarz <georg.schwarz@freenet.de>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 10/27/2006 18:29:14
Am 27.10.2006 um 16:03 schrieb Rui Paulo:

> I have to add the --disable-darwin flag to CONFIGURE_ARGS in both
> vim and vim-share packages in order to build on Mac OS X. Is this a
> problem of my configuration ?
> Do I miss a SDK ? I have Xcode and X11 installed and up to date.

no, your setup is perfect. It's just that buildlink is killing the
path to the Mac OS X special header files. I've just added the
following lines to pkgsrc/editors/vim-share/Makefile.common in order
to get around that issue:

.if ${OPSYS} == "Darwin" && exists(/Developer/Headers/FlatCarbon)
BUILDLINK_PASSTHRU_DIRS+=       /Developer/Headers/FlatCarbon
.endif

--
Georg Schwarz    http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
georg.schwarz@freenet.de  +49 178 8545053