Subject: Re: games/openttd and emulators/uae
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.m.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 10/06/2006 02:10:02
--------------enig898EAFBC459ACBA8C166A754

Christian Biere wrote:
>>    With the - rather large - risk of sounding daft... How *do* I provi=
de
>> a patch? I have fixed things in pkgsrc for my own amusement before, bu=
>> I have honestly never figured out how to create a diff for the mailing=

>> lists.
>=20
>  $ cd games/openttd
>  $ cvs diff -u > ~/tmp/openttd.udif

   Ok, just one more question.. Will cvs notice that I have been
meddling in its files, and refuse to update it those files? If so, how
do I make sure that cvs will overwrite my personal modifications?

   I have "avoided" finding these things out by simply nuking the files
before. But is that really required?

--=20
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson