Subject: Re: chat/psi package broken?
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 08/06/2006 21:39:18
"Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com> writes:
> A few problems with the chat/psi package:
>
> 1) The line:
>
> FETCH_BEFORE_ARGS+=    ${FETCH_OUTPUT_ARGS} "${DISTDIR}/${DIST_SUBDIR}/$$bfile"
>
> seems to break "make fetch". Commenting it out makes everything work
> fine. What is it there for?

I did several tests, read documentation, checked out the bsd.pkg.mk
file where "bfile" supposedly lives but it is not there, scratched my
head a few times, and decided to just remove the line. The package
builds fine without it.

> 2) A silent upgrade of psi_sl.qm sems to have happened. This breaks
>    "make extract" because the checksums are mismatched.

I checked several different places and the file appears the same on
all of them, so I updated the checksum in distinfo and updated the pkg
revision number.

Perry