Subject: Re: removal of nomore-required packages
To: None <d.zanon@infinito.it>
From: OBATA Akio <obata@lins.jp>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 08/02/2006 23:06:14
On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:13:35 +0200, davide zanon wrote:
> I hope this question hasn't already been asked... how can I tell
> the pkgsrc infrastructure to uninstall only and all the packages needed
> by another package I don't want to use anymore?

On man page of pkg_delete(1):

     -R      This option triggers a recursive delete of the given package and
             any packages it depends on, unless some other package still needs
             a dependent package.  This -R option can be used to clean up by
             deleting a package and all its then-unneeded dependent packages.

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obata@lins.jp