Subject: Re: Testers needed for the new Xfce 4.4 desktop
To: Martti Kuparinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Kouichirou Hiratsuka <email@example.com>
Date: 07/23/2006 02:31:44
At Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:12:37 +0300,
Martti Kuparinen wrote:
> I have created packages for Xfce 4.4 beta2.
Please remove xfce4-utils/options.mk because it has no effect with
I found three bugs. Can you reproduce? If these have not been
reported, I'll report to bugzilla of Xfce.
- xfrun hung-ups when trying to execute non-existent command.
- If a workspace has a single window, shortcut key of `Cycle windows'
causes focus problem.
* close all programs in a workspace
* launch xterm (or something)
* move mouse cursor to the window (to clarify situation)
* press shortcut key of `Cycle windows' several times
If mouse cursor is changed from I-beam to arrow, xterm losts
focus and it can't get focus with mouse.
- xfce4-panel crashes when closing launcher property.
This may be related with `Description' of launcher. If it's
empty, the panel doesn't crash.
Thanks for your work!