Subject: Re: Can not build graphics/gimp - GTK+ problem
To: None <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.m.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 07/13/2006 16:33:55
--------------enig3F0C556A5BF8D13637A40DC2

reed@reedmedia.net wrote:
>> *** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.lo=
>> for the
>=20
> See the file config.log
>=20
>> *** exact error that occured. This usually means GTK+ is incorrectly
>> installed.
>> configure: error: Test for GTK+ failed. See the file 'INSTALL' for hel=
p.
>=20
> The config.log is usually under your WRKSRC directory, like work*/gimp*=
=2E=20
> Look for the related lines -- I normally start from the bottom of the f=
ile=20
> and work my way up (as the top of the file has unrelated and non-import=
ant=20
> errors).

configure:23202: checking return type of signal handlers
configure:23230: cc -c -O2 -pipe -I/user/pkg/include
-I/usr/pkg/xorg/include -I/u
sr/include -I/usr/include/krb5 -DGLX_GLXEXT_LEGACY
-I/usr/pkg/include/freetype2
-Wall -DPNG_NO_ASSEMBLER_CODE -I/usr/pkg/include -I/usr/pkg/xorg/include
-I/usr/
include -I/usr/include/krb5 -DGLX_GLXEXT_LEGACY
-I/usr/pkg/include/freetype2 con
ftest.c >&5
conftest.c: In function `main':
conftest.c:37: error: void value not ignored as it ought to be
configure:23236: $? =3D 1

   Unfortunately, afaict, this is some gcc/library problem, and I am
unsure how to proceed.

--=20
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson