Subject: UBS Package broken
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Video Mike <bsdfun@comcast.net>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 07/01/2006 22:26:19
Dear NetBSD gurus,

I built the radio station automation program package
known as UBS located in /usr/pkgsrc/audio/ubs and it
does correctly build, but, it can't find the path to
the ubs.conf file and therefore fails to run.  I was
able to locate a non-package ubs-0.17.tar.gz tarbell
from somewhere on the web and was able to configure,
make, and make install without any compiler errors.
It does run, but, unfortunately that version doesn't
know how to configure and use the newer libogg
libraries which it needs to read the id tags from
ogg music files.

Just though I should let you know about it.

Thanks for your GREAT work always,

Video Mike