Subject: ap2-python & python24
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 06/10/2006 02:39:04
--------------enigF16D2FB95D999CE0DB7F0785

Hello all,

   When I install www/ap2-python, it installs python23, although I
already have python24 installed, and it should be supported (according
to the makefile, afaict). It's somewhat annoying to have two python
versions installed when only one is required.

   I'm pretty sure that on my previous installation (NetBSD/i386 3.0; a
few weeks back) it did use python24. This new system is running
NetBSD/amd64 3.0 and pkgsrc-current.

--=20
Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.