Subject: Re. Koffice cant build due to threading errors/koffice 1.5 build failure
To: , <mark@coris.org.uk>
From: David H.Gutteridge <dhgutteridge@sympatico.ca>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 04/28/2006 12:10:34
> Not sure what is going on here.   This is building for me on 3.99.11/i386 and
> appears to have built fine in Alistair's latest 3.99.18/i386 bulk build so I
> don't know what's different about your system.

In my case, I'm building on 3.0/i386, absolutely stock in every way,
right off the 3.0 installer ISO.  I'm using pkgsrc-current as of the
evening of April 24th.

I see exactly the same error during compiles that's already been
reported.  In addition, I also ran into ImageMagick failing to
compile (as a dependency) first, but fixed that with the patch in
PR 33325.

I'm recompiling with the DO_NOT_COMPILE=krita workaround, but it
hadn't finished when I left for work this morning.

Dave