Subject: Re: realplayergold
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Christian Biere <christianbiere@gmx.de>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 04/14/2006 00:34:29
--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q

Rick Kelly wrote:
> I removed pkgsrc. Check out pkgsrc from CVS. removed realplayer gold and =
the
> suse packages. When run it fails as it keeps going for libpng in
> /usr/pkg/lib. Yes, the suse libpng ppg is installed.

Did you add /usr/pkg/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf? (This would be very bad.)
Is LD_LIBRARY_PATH set? (This would be bad as well).

You could try setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the path that contains the
libpng.so.3 for Linux (/emul/linux/usr/lib or whatever it is).

--=20
Christian

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q--