Subject: pkgsrc-2006Q1 binary packages for IRIX64
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 04/12/2006 21:18:52

I've just uploaded 1.2 GB of binary packages (1881 in total) for IRIX64
These packages are the result of the first bulk-build from the
pkgsrc-2006Q1 branch under IRIX, and all packages are built as 64bit
binary packages natively.  Please see for the
full report.

If you are using pkgsrc on IRIX and have fixes for some of the issues,
please do send-pr them.  Even though it takes me a while to get around
to these PRs, it's great to have them in the system so they won't be

Note also that a large number of packages will build if you add "-c99"
to the CFLAGS.  This wasn't done for the bulk-build, as some packages
will break with this flag (most notably gettext-*, which makes the
bulk-build a lot less successful).

Anyway, hope these packages are useful.

"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a=20
month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."

Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (NetBSD)