Subject: Re: dptutil help
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org>
From: David B. <incomex@hotmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 03/30/2006 01:27:25
oops, sorry, sent it before I finished...

How does it work in netbsd?  I have installed dpt as the driver, I've also
installed iop.  In openbsd it handles I2O devices.  I'm wondering, besides
dptutil, if there are any other drives or such that it may expect to be
there?

anyway, thanks for the help.
Let me know.

David Burleigh