Subject: missing .include "../../mk/x11.buildlink3.mk" in cairo and pango
To: None <jmmv@NetBSD.org, recht@NetBSD.org, pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 03/01/2006 17:15:06
May I add to graphics/cairo/Makefile and devel/pango/Makefile:

.include "../../mk/x11.buildlink3.mk"

?

My situation is that I have a custom X11_TYPE, like (in
mk/x11.version.mk):
  X11_PKGSRCDIR.modular-xorg= ../../wip/modular-xorg-libs

This wip/modular-xorg-libs is a meta-package.

The difference between x11/xorg-libs/buildlink3.mk and
wip/modular-xorg-libs/buildlink3.mk is that the former creates the
buildlinks directly, while my meta-package just includes others.

And because the dependencies aren't recursive (if I understand correctly),
then not all my X11 libraries are buildlinked. My fix is to simply make
sure that mk/x11.buildlink3.mk is included in packages that use X (like
pango and cairo).

 Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. Any volunteers to use modular-xorg? (I don't have all committed to
wip yet.)