[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/blender
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Tue Dec 15 09:46:27 UTC 2015
pkgsrc/graphics/blender: Makefile PLIST PLIST.Linux PLIST.NetBSD
Update blender to 2.74
Blender 2.74, released Mar 31 2015!
- Cycles got several precision, noise, speed, memory improvements, new
- Viewport has new cool compositing features, outliner now manages
orphan datablocks better.
- Modeling now allows custom normals, and transferring data layers
- Massive improvements to hair dynamics and editing tools: a big step
forward with more to come…
- A new tool “Cavity Mask” was added to sculpting/painting, along with
- Great memory consumption optimization in Freestyle NPR stroke rendering.
- Grease pencil and Game engine improvements, and more…
Blender 2.73, released January 8 2015!
- Several Cycles Rendering updates, improvements and new features, support
for GeForce 9xx GPUs.
- New fullscreen mode, improved Pie Menus, 3D View can now display the
- Knife-tool now allows freehand smart cuts, and more improvements were
made in selection tools, Bevel Modifier and Shapekeys.
- Unwrapping UVs was improved, strength is now enabled for Grab and Snake
Hook brushes, better visual feedback mode for painting with masks.
- Sequencer now can show a backdrop, strips can be snapped to others along
with other improvements.
- Freestyle NPR Rendering has a new SVG exporter add-on, along with other
- Grease Pencil had a major update, it is now possible to edit and animate
strokes! New draw styles, and imporvements in user interface.
- Collada Importer was updated, improving the compatibility with other
software’s bone concepts.
- Add-ons: FBX improved importing/exporting armatures, some Python API
changes could need some Add-ons to be updated!
- As usual several other minor updates and improvements, and lot of
bugfixing also in this release.
Blender 2.72, relased Oct 4 2014.
Cycles GPU rendering supports Volume and Subsurface Scattering now. The
User Interface comes with optional Pie Menus now and the Tooltips have been
improved. For Modeling, a new intersection tool has been added in Edit Mode.
Texture painting workflow has been streamlined with easy access to painted
images and UV layers. The Compositor now comes with a Sun Beam node.
Freestyle NPR rendering is now available with Cycles as well.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.115 -r1.116 pkgsrc/graphics/blender/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/graphics/blender/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/graphics/blender/PLIST.Linux \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.44 -r1.45 pkgsrc/graphics/blender/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 \
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |