[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/print/cups-filters
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Dec 13 21:29:41 UTC 2015
pkgsrc/print/cups-filters: Makefile distinfo
Update cups-filters to 1.3.0:
CHANGES IN V1.3.0
- cups-browsed: Added new BrowseFilter directive in
cups-browsed.conf. This directive allows filtering of the
remote printers to be accepted on most properties/metadata
supplied with the DNS-SD broadcasts. This allows, in
addition to BrowseAllow/BrowseDeny/BrowseOrder, to reduce
the amount of printers listed in print dialogs to a more
- cups-browsed: Added support for BrowseDeny and BrowseOrder
directives in cups-browsed.conf.
- cups-browsed: Let the BrowseAllow lines in cups-browsed.conf
also apply to remote printers discovered via DNS-SD.
- cups-browsed: Auto-create queues for PCL-5c/e printers but
not for HP inkjet printers (which also advertise themselves
as PCL printers).
- cups-browsed, sys5ippprinter: Recognize PCL-5c/e printers
not only by the application/vnd.hp-pcl MIME type but also by
application/pcl and application/x-pcl.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.35 -r1.36 pkgsrc/print/cups-filters/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/print/cups-filters/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |