[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-nokogiri
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sun Dec 13 15:26:42 UTC 2015
pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-nokogiri: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-nokogiri to 1.6.7.
=== 1.6.7 / 2015-11-29
This version supports native builds on Windows using the RubyInstaller
DevKit. It also supports Ruby 2.2.x on Windows, as well as making
several other improvements to the installation process on various
This version also includes the security patches already applied in
v126.96.36.199 and v188.8.131.52 to the vendored libxml2 and libxslt source.
See #1374 and #1376 for details.
* Cross-built gems now have a proper ruby version requirement. (#1266)
* Ruby 2.2.x is supported on Windows.
* Native build is supported on Windows.
* [MRI] libxml2 and libxslt `config.guess` files brought up to date. (#1326) (Thanks, @hernan-erasmo!)
* [JRuby] fix error in validating files with jruby (#1355, #1361) (Thanks, @twalpole!)
* [MRI, OSX] Patch to handle nonstandard location of `iconv.h`. (#1206, #1210, #1218, #1345) (Thanks, @neonichu!)
==== Bug Fixes
* [JRuby] reset the namespace cache when replacing the document's innerHtml (#1265) (Thanks, @mkristian!)
* [JRuby] Document#parse should support IO objects that respond to #read. (#1124) (Thanks, Jake Byman!)
* [MRI] Duplicate-id errors when setting the `id` attribute on HTML documents are now silenced. (#1262)
* [JRuby] SAX parser cuts texts in peices when quare brackets exist. (#1261)
* [JRuby] Namespaced attributes aren't removed by remove_attribute. (#1299)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.28 -r1.29 pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-nokogiri/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-nokogiri/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-nokogiri/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |