[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jnemeth
Date: Thu Aug 28 01:26:25 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18: Makefile distinfo
Update to Asterisk 220.127.116.11: this is mainly a bugfix update.
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168.
The release of Asterisk 22.214.171.124 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release:
Bugs fixed in this release:
* ASTERISK-23911 - URIENCODE/URIDECODE: WARNING about passing an
empty string is a bit over zealous (Reported by Matt Jordan)
* ASTERISK-23814 - No call started after peer dialed (Reported by
* ASTERISK-24087 - [patch]chan_sip: sip_subscribe_mwi_destroy
should not call sip_destroy (Reported by Corey Farrell)
* ASTERISK-23818 - PBX_Lua: after asterisk startup module is
loaded, but dialplan not available (Reported by Dennis Guse)
* ASTERISK-18345 - [patch] sips connection dropped by asterisk
with a large INVITE (Reported by Stephane Chazelas)
* ASTERISK-23508 - Memory Corruption in
__ast_string_field_ptr_build_va (Reported by Arnd Schmitter)
Improvements made in this release:
* ASTERISK-21178 - Improve documentation for manager command
Getvar, Setvar (Reported by Rusty Newton)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.85 -r1.86 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.54 -r1.55 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |