[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/mongo-c-driver
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: fhajny
Date: Fri Jul 18 10:41:43 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/databases/mongo-c-driver: Makefile buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update mongo-c-driver to 0.98.0.
Changes in 0.98.0:
- This release is primarily a bugfix release and stabilization effort as we
approach 1.0 of the MongoDB C driver.
- This release requires 0.98.0 of Libbson for improvements to the memory
management system. You can now setup custom memory allocators at the
start of the process.
Changes in 0.96.4:
- build/mci.sh script for automatically building Debian packages, RPMs,
and Solaris packaging based on the host operating system.
- Various libbson improvements, now depending on 0.8.4.
- Alignment fixes for Solaris Studio C compiler via libbson.
- Addition of mongoc_gridfs_remove_by_filename() for removing a file from
gridfs by filename.
- client command functions can now take a fully qualified namespace.
- collections can now support names that indicate a command namespace.
- Commands will no longer fail if they do not contain an "ok" field.
- OP_QUERY will now set the slaveOk bit in the wire protocol if
readPreferences are set to non-PRIMARY.
- Various documentation and build fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/databases/mongo-c-driver/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/databases/mongo-c-driver/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |