[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/libbson
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: fhajny
Date: Fri Jul 18 10:31:48 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/devel/libbson: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update libbson to 0.98.
Changes in 0.98:
- This release includes a new memory callback vtable to help in embedding
situations that have their own custom allocator such as various language
- A few compilation fixes for various C++ compilers have also been included.
Changes in 0.8.4:
- Alignment fixes for Solaris Studio C compiler.
- RPM and Debian packaging helpers.
- bson_gettimeofday() has dropped the deprecated timezone field used when
calling posix gettimeofday(). This eases portability concerns. It is
technically an ABI break, but since the field was never set, in reality
it shouldn't be an issue.
- Multi-byte optimizations for bson_oid_to_string() have been disabled on
non-x86 based platforms. This should aid in architecture portability.
- The JSON parser can now support $numberLong.
- bson_ascii_strtoll() has been added, which is a portable strtoll()
implementation. This is primarily useful for Windows users and is used
by the JSON parser.
- A bug was fixed in bson_iter_find_descendant() where the wrong field
could be matched if it's prefix matched the query.
- bson_array_as_json() has been added to convert a bson_t as a top-level
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/libbson/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/libbson/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/libbson/patches/patch-configure
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |