[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Perl-Tidy
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wen
Date: Thu Jul 17 12:47:17 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Perl-Tidy: Makefile distinfo
Update to 20140711
2014 07 11
- Fixed RT #94902: abbreviation parsing in .perltidyrc files was not
working for multi-line abbreviations. Thanks to Eric Fung for
supplying a patch.
- Fixed RT #95708, misparsing of a hash when the first key was a perl
keyword, causing a semicolon to be incorrectly added.
- Fixed RT #94338 for-loop in a parenthesized block-map. A code block
parentheses of a map, sort, or grep function was being mistokenized. In
rare cases this could produce in an incorrect error message. The fix
produce some minor formatting changes. Thanks to Daniel Trizen
discovering and documenting this.
- Fixed RT #94354, excess indentation for stacked tokens. Thanks to
Colin Williams for supplying a patch.
- Added support for experimental postfix dereferencing notation
perl 5.20. RT #96021.
- Updated documentation to clarify the behavior of the -io flag
in response to RT #95709. You can add -noll or -l=0 to prevent
long comments from being outdented when -io is used.
- Added a check to prevent a problem reported in RT #81866, where large
scripts which had been compressed to a single line could not be
because of a check for VERSION for MakeMaker. The workaround was to
use -nvpl, but this shouldn't be necessary now.
- Fixed RT #96101; Closing brace of anonymous sub in a list was being
indented. For example, the closing brace of the anonymous sub below
will now be lined up with the word 'callback'. This problem
occured if there was no comma after the closing brace of the anonymous
This update may cause minor changes to formatting of code with lists
of anonymous subs, especially TK code.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Perl-Tidy/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Perl-Tidy/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |