[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/py-urllib3
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: imil
Date: Sat Apr 19 15:51:34 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/www/py-urllib3: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
Initial import of py-urllib3, version 1.8.2, into the NetBSD Packages
HTTP library with thread-safe connection pooling, file post, and more.
* Re-use the same socket connection for multiple requests (HTTPConnectionPool
and HTTPSConnectionPool) (with optional client-side certificate
* File posting (encode_multipart_formdata).
* Built-in redirection and retries (optional).
* Supports gzip and deflate decoding.
* Thread-safe and sanity-safe.
* Works with AppEngine, gevent, and eventlib.
* Tested on Python 2.6+ and Python 3.2+, 100% unit test coverage.
* Small and easy to understand codebase perfect for extending and building
upon. For a more comprehensive solution, have a look at Requests which is
also powered by urllib3.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/www/py-urllib3/DESCR \
pkgsrc/www/py-urllib3/Makefile pkgsrc/www/py-urllib3/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |