[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/geography/viking
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Tue Mar 11 23:50:38 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/geography/viking: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.5.
Viking 1.5 (2013-10-13)
New features since 1.4.2
* Startup preferences for ease of use.
* Multi layer/track statistics.
* Multi layer/track or waypoint detailed lists.
* Control sorting of layers and quick show/hide all options.
* Configurable layer defaults.
* Optimizations when loading and drawing large numbers of tracks.
* Allow higher zoom levels up to 1/32 (OSM z22 equivalent but maps only
requested up to z19).
* Retain internal options across sessions.
* Selectable online router service provider (now including OSRM)
* 'Via' points online route refining.
* Download a file directly from an URL.
* Datasource acquiring files from URLs related to the current view.
* Support timestamps (read only) in waypoints.
* Support naming trackpoints.
* Request downloading a region of maps over multiple zoom levels.
* Support Compressed My OSM Traces files (requires libbz2 and libmagic).
* Support opening files drag and drop on to the viewport.
* Support relative paths in Viking files.
* Add support for OSM Humanitarian (HOT) Style Map.
* Advanced preferences.
* Optional track labelling on the viewport.
* Translations for the Basque language.
* Improved Help Manual.
* Many internal improvements.
Fixes since 1.4.2
* Fix crashing if attempting to Extend a Route via the Route Finder when the
route has no points.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/geography/viking/DESCR
cvs rdiff -u -r1.55 -r1.56 pkgsrc/geography/viking/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/geography/viking/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/geography/viking/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |