[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/nss
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Mon Mar 10 18:42:34 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/devel/nss: Makefile distinfo
Update to 3.15.5
Network Security Services (NSS) 3.15.5 is a patch release for NSS 3.15.
* Added support for the TLS application layer protocol negotiation
(ALPN) extension. Two SSL socket options, SSL_ENABLE_NPN and
SSL_ENABLE_ALPN, can be used to control whether NPN or ALPN (or both)
should be used for application layer protocol negotiation.
* Added the TLS padding extension. The extension type value is 35655,
which may change when an official extension type value is assigned
by IANA. NSS automatically adds the padding extension to ClientHello
* Added a new macro CERT_LIST_TAIL, defined in certt.h, for getting
the tail of a CERTCertList.
* Bug 950129: Improve the OCSP fetching policy when verifying OCSP
* Bug 949060: Validate the iov input argument (an array of PRIOVec
structures) of ssl_WriteV (called via PR_Writev). Applications should
still take care when converting struct iov to PRIOVec because the
iov_len members of the two structures have different types
(size_t vs. int). size_t is unsigned and may be larger than int.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.75 -r1.76 pkgsrc/devel/nss/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/devel/nss/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |