[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/sudo
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kim
Date: Sat Mar 8 11:51:56 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/security/sudo: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/security/sudo/patches: patch-af patch-ag patch-logging.c
Upgrade to address CVE-2014-0106
What's new in Sudo 1.7.10p8?
* Sudo's exit code now indicates a failure if the user does not
* On HP-UX systems, sudo will now use the pstat() function to
determine the tty instead of ttyname().
* Fixed compilation when --without-iologdir configure option is
* On systems with BSD login classes, if the user specified a group
(not a user) to run the command as, it was possible to specify
a different login class even when the command was not run as the
* The closefrom() emulation on Mac OS X now uses /dev/fd if possible.
It also now sets the close on exec flag instead of actually
closing the descriptors to avoid a crash in libdispatch.
* The sudoers plugin will now ignore invalid domain names when
checking netgroup membership. Most Linux systems use the string
"(none)" for the NIS-style domain name instead of an empty string.
* Fixed the logic when checking environment variables on the
command line against the env_check and env_delete blacklists.
This is only a problem when env_reset is disabled in sudoers.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.141 -r1.142 pkgsrc/security/sudo/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.80 -r1.81 pkgsrc/security/sudo/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/security/sudo/patches/patch-af
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/security/sudo/patches/patch-ag
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/security/sudo/patches/patch-logging.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |