[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/libmikmod
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Jan 27 20:19:18 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/audio/libmikmod: Makefile distinfo
Update to 3.3.5:
Summary of changes between libmikmod 3.3.4 and libmikmod 3.3.5 ():
libmikmod v3.3.5 was released on 10-Jan-2014.
This is a minor bugfix / maintenance release.
- New PulseAudio driver for audio output, using pa_simple_* api.
- Improved ALSA driver.
- mikmod.texi: Fixed document generation using newer texinfo.
- Updates and fixes to configury (autotools) and to cmake support.
Cmake support covers more targets and options now.
- Made the aiff, wav and raw file writer drivers configurable: the
library can be configured and compiled without any audio output
drivers if so required, except for drv_nos ('nosound') of course.
- DOS (djgpp): fixed the sound blaster SB16 driver.
- Fixed a few potential sources of crash, several code clean-ups.
- Minor compilation fixes against ancient software versions.
- Merged an updated gp32 driver (it is still an untested driver...)
Summary of changes between libmikmod 3.3.3 and libmikmod 3.3.4 ():
libmikmod 3.3.4 was released on 08-Dec-2013.
- libmikmod.m4: fixed so that it works with C++ compilers.
- cmake: fixed a cpack version number issue.
- Fix CVE-2006-3879 (Secunia 21196) for Graoumf tracker (gt2) loader.
(the loader is non-functional yet but the issue was there.)
- Fix memory leaks in the Graoumf tracker (gt2) loader.
- UMX loader: Support umx music files from Unreal 1997/98 beta version.
- S3M loader: Enforce the 64000 bytes sample length limit, which has
been in effect since libmikmod-v3.1.10, only for tracker id 1, i.e.
only if setting the S3MIT_SCREAM flag during track conversion. Fixes
playback of some rare brokenly prepared files - e.g. Arena2.umx from
the unreal game community add-on level decyberduel.
- ULT loader: Fix version array size (was 1 less then its initializer.)
- ESD driver: Fix signature for esd_playstream function pointer (const)
- ALSA driver: Remove unused function pointers.
- The library is compilable using C++ compilers.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.55 -r1.56 pkgsrc/audio/libmikmod/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/audio/libmikmod/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |