[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/nsd
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: pettai
Date: Mon Jan 27 12:50:56 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/net/nsd: Makefile distinfo
* recognizes ip-address and interface as synonyms for convenience.
* Support for EUI48 and EUI64 RR types enabled by default (RFC 7043).
* Support for CAA RRtype (RFC 6844).
* NSID can be set with "ascii_somestring" in ascii.
* Fix xfrd when zone transfer TCP contains zero length packets.
* Fix for NSEC3 zones where parent zone is co-hosted, also NSEC3,
because AXFRs overwrote nsec3 administration in the child zone.
* Fix that bad IXFR updates do not result in double SOA records,
and that an AXFR is started (attempted) when the zone state seems
to be inconsistent with the master's zone state.
* Log ip address for sendto and sendmmsg failures.
* Fix segfaults after read of zones with rr type WKS from zonefile.
* Seed PRNG for openssl at start of daemon, fixes SSL connection issue.
* Bugfix #534: IXFR query loop over UDP for zones that are unchanged.
* (same as in 3.2.16): fix wildcard cname to nxdomain repeated rrset.
* (same as in 3.2.16): Bugfix #542: Match RRSIG TTL with SOA TTL in
* Check if configure in srcdir collides with outofdir build.
* Fix #546: output format errors in nsd_munin_ (Thanks Tom Hendrikx).
* Fix printout of high-chars in TXT on NetBSD.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.67 -r1.68 pkgsrc/net/nsd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.39 -r1.40 pkgsrc/net/nsd/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |