[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/json-c
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Nov 25 11:59:08 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/textproc/json-c: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update to 0.11:
* IMPORTANT: the name of the library has changed to libjson-c.so and
the header files are now in include/json-c.
The pkgconfig name has also changed from json to json-c.
You should change your build to use appropriate -I and -l options.
A compatibility shim is in place so builds using the old name will
continue to work, but that will be removed in the next release.
* Maximum recursion depth is now a runtime option.
json_tokener_new() is provided for compatibility.
* Include json_object_iterator.h in the installed headers.
* Add support for building on Android.
* Rewrite json_object_object_add to replace just the value if the key already
exists so keys remain valid.
* Make it safe to delete keys while iterating with the
* Add a json_set_serializer() function to allow the string output of a
json_object to be customized.
* Make float parsing locale independent.
* Add a json_tokener_set_flags() function and a JSON_TOKENER_STRICT flag.
* Enable -Werror when building.
* speed improvements to parsing 64-bit integers on systems with working sscanf
* Add a json_object_object_length function.
* Fix a bug (buffer overrun) when expanding arrays to more than 64 entries.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/textproc/json-c/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/textproc/json-c/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/textproc/json-c/patches/patch-Makefile.in
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |