[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Pod-Markdown
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wen
Date: Sun Nov 24 04:23:01 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Pod-Markdown: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.500
- Format url fragments (in links to perldoc sections)
according to the destination site (perldoc_url_prefix).
This makes links to sections work where they probably never did before.
They are also customizable.
- Use multiple backticks to delimit code spans
that contain literal backticks.
- Require Pod::Parser 1.51 for bug fixes.
- Change perldoc urls to point to metacpan.
- Recognize numbered pod items that do not have a period.
Thanks to Yasutaka ATARASHI for the pull request (gh-4).
- Remove extraneous blank line between verbatim paragraphs.
Thanks to Graham Ollis for the pull request (gh-5).
- Do not escape markdown characters inside links (or file paths).
Thanks to Taiki Kawakami for the pull request (gh-6).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Pod-Markdown/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |