[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Tree-Simple
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wen
Date: Sun Nov 24 01:45:33 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Tree-Simple: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.23
1.23 Sat Nov 9 10:43:00 2013
- No code changes.
- Accept spelling corrections from the Debian Perl Group, with thanx.
Note: The change to lib/Tree/Simple/Visitor.pm had already been
- Add t/version.t, which uses Test::Version, to cross-check version #s.
1.22 Mon Sep 30 08:35:00 2013
- Metadata fixes in Build.PL and correct bugtracker queue in
Makefile.PL. Thanx to dsteinbrunner (via github).
1.21 Thu Sep 26 13:08:00 2013
- Fix syntax error in Makefile.PL.
1.20 Thu Sep 26 11:16:00 2013
- Merge source from https://github.com/stevan/tree-simple.
- Close github issues.
- Add bugtracker and license to Build.PL and Makefile.PL.
1.19 Mon Sep 23 08:26:00 2013
- Maintenance now by Ron Savage.
- Rectify datestamp format in this file.
- Add Changelog.ini.
- Make Simple.pm and Visitor.pm have the same version #.
- Reformat Build.PL and Makefile.PL.
- Move t/pod* into xt/author/.
- Minor doc patches.
- Add t/17_Tree_Simple_width_test.t. This code was attached to
RT#40407, to demonstrate a bug in keeping a
running total of the width (leaf count) of a tree during node
additions to leaves.
Thanx to David Cryer for the test code and patch.
- Add t/21_Tree_Simple_Visitor_test.t. This code was attached to
RT#30032, to demonstrate a bug in including
the root in a traversal after calling $visitor ->
- RT#30032: Adopt patch from Moses Amaro. With thanx.
- RT#38607: Reject. Suppressing deep recursion warnings should not
normally be done. Sub-class!
- RT#40407: Adopt patch from David Cryer. With thanx.
- RT#84797: Reject. Changing the return value of setUID could break any
amount of code.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Tree-Simple/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Tree-Simple/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |