[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/gnuplot
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Sun Oct 27 18:17:14 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/graphics/gnuplot: Makefile distinfo
* NEW Ctrl-Break interrupts fitting run in wgnuplot
* CHANGE treat empty fields in a csv file as "missing" rather than "bad"
* CHANGE allow reference to more than one column header in 'using' or 'title'
* CHANGE install-info is no longer a default "make install" target
* CHANGE if a polar plot is autoscaled, try to place the origin at the center
* FIX svg and canvas terminal mousing of inverted axis coordinates
* FIX emf failed to initialize font correctly on some systems
* FIX timedata columns can now be referred to via column(N) and column("HEAD")
* FIX qt terminal toggling of enhanced text elements in plot with labels
* FIX color/pattern generated for key entries of columnstacked histograms
* FIX hitting ^C twice forces temination of wxt session hung by lost X-server
* FIX win terminal failed to properly adjust plot border after window resize
* FIX several conditions in which macros were not expanded during command input
* FIX promote a string containing only digits to INTGR rather than CMPLX
* FIX 'set grid front' caused failure to initialize location of axis zero point
* FIX very poor precision in mouse coords reported by x11 in -persist mode
* FIX parsing of $# (the number of arguments in a "call"). It's not a comment!
* FIX memory leak of cropped images using pngcairo terminal
* FIX "lc variable" now iterates over linetype colors (not styles) as documented
* FIX rtics were sometimes drawn with length 0
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.84 -r1.85 pkgsrc/graphics/gnuplot/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/graphics/gnuplot/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |