[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/groonga
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sat Oct 26 13:38:40 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/textproc/groonga: Makefile PLIST distinfo options.mk
Update groonga to 3.0.8.
Release 3.0.8 - 2013/09/29
* [admin] Improved error handling of select functionality. This change shows
and hides loading dialog. [Patch by orangain]
* [admin] Improved to submit search form with the enter key. [Patch by orangain]
* [admin] Improved to show placeholder in search form.
This change shows usage examples. [Patch by orangain]
* [httpd] Supported :ref:`groonga-query-log-path` directive
* [doc] Updated :doc:`/reference/commands/select` documentation about the
hits in select response.
* Improved to ignore an empty token which is generated by continuous spaces
[groonga-dev,01729] [Suggested by Naoya Murakami]
* [token delimit] Improved to treat continuous spaces as a space.
The tokenizer regards 2 or more spaces are valid input.
* [doc] Added note about indexes for each column vs indexes for multiple column.
* [doc] Added language annotation to source label. [groonga-dev,01751]
[Suggested by Kazuhiro Isobe]
* Supported :ref:`cascade-delete` to referenced records. In previous version,
You got an error for the operation.
* [doc] Updated documentation location in README. [groonga-dev,01800] [Reported
by Kazuhiro Isobe]
* [experimental] Added :doc:`/reference/commands/ruby_eval` command.
* [doc] Added note about GQTP and HTTP for server use. [groonga-dev,01810]
[Reported by Kazuhiro Isobe]
* [admin] Fixed a bug that add value button of COLUMN_VECTOR does not work.
* Naoya Murakami
* Kazuhiro Isobe
Release 3.0.7 - 2013/08/29
* [doc] Added API documentation. [groonga-dev,01593]
[Patch by whombx]
* [table_remove] Improved not to remove patricia trie table or hash table
which is still referenced. This change avoids that referenced table is
* Improved to just ignore too long token (4096 bytes or more).
This change affects when it is registered. In the previous version, it is
treated as an
error instead of a warning. [groonga-dev,01571] [Suggested by Naoya Murakami]
* Improved to show actual discarded posting term in log message.
[groonga-dev,01621] [Reported by Naoya Murakami]
* [httpd] Supported loading data using POST method. [GitHub#101]
[Patch by Motoi Washida]
* [httpd] Supported groonga log as ``groonga_log_path`` directive.
* [httpd] Supported groonga log level as ``groonga_log_level`` directive.
* [httpd] Supported customizing cache limit as ``groonga_cache_limit``
* Fixed a bug that error in expression may cause stack overflow.
This change avoids that groonga crashes suddenly as a result of error
* Fixed a crash bug that offline index construction for vector column which has
orphan reference causes.
* Fixed a bug that groonga doesn't exit on error while daemon mode starts.
For example, ``groonga -d /tmp/non-existence.db`` reproduce this bug.
* [dump] Fixed a bug that wrong table type is dumped.
This bug occurs when table type is TABLE_PAT_KEY and key is reference type.
* Fixed a bug that the default ``--cache-limit`` value is 0.
The default value is changed to '100'.
* Fixed a memory leak when :doc:`/reference/functions/sub_filter` is used.
* [doc] Fixed description of defrag command. [Reported by @naoina]
* [doc] Fixed description about the way to contribute. [GitHub#77]
[Patch by Masafumi Yokoyama]
* [plugin] Fixed a crash bug on multiple DB open case.
This bug affects the case that multiple plugin is used and the same database
is opened from
multiple process. [groonga-dev,01596] [Reported by Naoya Murakami]
* Fixed a bug that nested match operation after ``AND`` operator doesn't work.
The ``select ... --filter '... && nested.column @ "keyword"'`` query
reproduces this bug.
[groonga-dev,01599] [Reported by Motoi Washida]
* [doc] Fixed a typo about documentation of special characters.
[Reported by Genki Takiuchi]
* Fixed a typo in error message when invalid character is given.
[Reported by YOSHIDA Mitsuo]
* Masafumi Yokoyama
* Motoi Washida
* Genki Takiuchi
* YOSHIDA Mitsuo
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/textproc/groonga/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/textproc/groonga/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/textproc/groonga/options.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |