[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/py-bsddb3
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Oct 23 08:35:28 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/databases/py-bsddb3: Makefile distinfo
Update to 6.0.0:
* Support Berkeley DB 6.0.x.
* HEADS UP: If you are using "bsddb3._bsddb" in your code,
for example for exceptions, change it to "bsddb3._db".
* Print test working directory when running the testsuite.
You can control it using "TMPDIR" environment variable.
Defaults to "/tmp/z-Berkeley_DB/".
* Support for "DB_EVENT_REP_AUTOTAKEOVER_FAILED" event.
* Support for "DB_REPMGR_ISVIEW", "DB_DBT_BLOB", "DB_LOG_BLOB",
"DB_STREAM_READ", "DB_STREAM_WRITE" and "DB_STREAM_SYNC_WRITE" flags.
* Some DB_SEQUENCE function signatures changed in Berkeley DB 6.0.x.
* Erratic behaviour of "DBEnv->rep_elect()" because a typo.
* The testsuite prints Python bitness (32/64).
* Tests compatible with hash randomization, default
in Python 3.3. See http://bugs.python.org/issue13703 .
* Errors when trying to calculate the length of a DB were
masked, and an unuseful and unrelated exception was raised.
* Code cleanup since pybsddb is not in the Python 3.x stdlib
anymore, and the version in Python 2.6/2.7 is being
* Improvements to documentation generation.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.45 -r1.46 pkgsrc/databases/py-bsddb3/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/databases/py-bsddb3/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |