[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/py-cython
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Oct 20 22:04:31 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/py-cython: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.19.2:
* Some standard declarations were fixed or updated, including the previously
incorrect declaration of ``PyBuffer_FillInfo()`` and some missing bits in
* Heap allocated subtypes of ``type`` used the wrong base type struct at the
* Calling the unbound method dict.keys/value/items() in dict subtypes could
call the bound object method instead of the unbound supertype method.
* "yield" wasn't supported in "return" value expressions.
* Using the "bint" type in memory views lead to unexpected results.
It is now an error.
* Assignments to global/closure variables could catch them in an illegal state
while deallocating the old value.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/devel/py-cython/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/py-cython/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/py-cython/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |